Saheli means female friend in Hindi. As our name suggests, Saheli Womens Hostel is a place for women to live safely and comfortably in a friendly environment. Our aim is to provide more than a residence, but a home away from home for international and regional visitors. To maintain our high standard, those interested in staying in our facilities are required to meet our admission requirements.
Saheli Woman’s Hostel unique features include:
- We provide accommodation for both with and without food in separate Buildings.
- Our Hostel is Located very near to Tarnaka Metro Railway Station.
- Separate Building and Separate Kitchen for Vegetarians Only
- People staying without taking food can have the option of cooking food.
- The Kitchen is provided with a gas stove, fridge ,dining table and cooking utensils for general use.
- Saheli Woman’s Hostel provides Free Wi-fi facility also.
- 2, 3, 4 and 5 sharing a room are available. All with attached toilet and bathroom.
- Each room is equipped with Western toilet and bathroom. Hot water is available.
- Delicious, hygienic South and North Indian food is prepared by our experienced cooks.
- Purified "RO" drinking water is available.
- Common area includes entertainment area equipped with a colour television and daily local news papers.
- Clean and well ventilated rooms furnished with cot and individual cupboards.
- Accommodation is available both with and without A/C.
- Paying guest accommodation available on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
Rules & Regulations
- One month fee is to be paid as caution deposit at the time of admission.
- Registration fee Rs.300/-
- Rent should be paid on or before 5th of every month.
- Residents are required to provide one month notice to hostel administration before vacating the hostel.
- Failure to do so will result in the loss of the caution deposit (no exceptions).
- To ensure safety, no outsiders are permitted into the hostel.
- Residents are advised to not leave valuables unattended.
- The hostel authorities are not responsible for lost or misplaced items.
- Hostel Gates close at 10:30 PM