Documents Required for Private Limited Company Registration :
- Scanned copy of PAN Card (i.e. for Indian Directors) / Passport (i.e for Foreign Nationals & NRIs)
- Scanned copy of Aadhaar Card / Election Voter ID Card / Bank Statement / Mobile Bill / Telephone Bill / Ration Card / Passport / Driver's License as a current residence address proof of Private Limited Company Director (i.e. Director of the Company Address Proof)
- Scanned copy of Latest Bank Statement / Telephone / Mobile Bill / Electricity / Gas Bill
- Scanned passport sized photograph
- All the documents must be scanned by Xerox Scanners only. Please do not use mobile for document proof scanning
- All the scanned documents must be signed (self attested) by respective Partner of the document owner before sharing with us.
- Please try to share Passport sized photograph which is scanned by Xerox Scanner. Mobile scanning is also ok if it is scanned property. Xerox Scanner is always advisable.
- All other proofs submitted should have the same name as on the PAN card. In case your name is different in address proof documents (like Aadhaar card), please rectify your name before submitting (i.e. before submitting address proof documents to ROC).
- Scanned copy of the PAN Card is a mandatory ID proof for Indian Nationals for company registration. The Name mentioned on the PAN card will be used in all other matters relating to the company as well as company registration process.
For the Private Limited Company Registered Office Address Proof:
- Scanned copy of Latest Bank Statement / Telephone Bill / Mobile Bill / Electricity Bill / Gas Bill / Property Tax Receipt
- Address Proof of the document must be depicting the address of the premises in the name of the Property Owner / Landlord.
Note: Proof of the document should not be older than 2 months
- Scanned copy of Notarised Rental Agreement (Agreement mus tbe in English)
- Scanned copy of No-objection Certificate (NOC) from property owner if in case office space already taken for rent. Please ensure that you have collected landlord identiify proof (like PAN Card) and also address proof of the landlord (Like Telephone Bill. Address proof should not older than 2 months)
- Scanned copy of Sale Deed / Property Deed in English (in case of owned property)
- Private Limited Company registered office need not be a commercial space; it can be your residence also.
- The owner of the property where proposed company is being registered must provide a No Objection Certificate (NOC). If the property is owned by your parents or landlord owns the property where you have taken that property for rental then speak to them before you have approached us for company registration process. In case you feel you will not be able to get this NOC document from the property owner / landlord, then ask a friend or any one of your relative to register the proposed company on their property as a company correspondence address.